Sunday, October 23, 2016

White Lion Traditional Tea Company - Scottsdale, Arizona - whiteliontea.com

White Lion Traditional Tea Company is a company that does its job so well that it has turned me, a coffee lifer, into someone who’s now highly intrigued by tea. My previous experience with tea consisted of ordinary Lipton tea from the grocery store. This tea was so unremarkable that I didn’t want to touch tea with a 10 foot pole until the package from White Lion Tea arrived on my doorstep. Since my experiences with tea were so limited, I didn’t know what to think as I opened the box. I cracked it open and what greeted me was something I could best describe as a new beginning.

The package they sent me had several different types of tea in little tins with a tin filled with honey crystals sitting in the middle. I had no idea something like honey crystals even existed before I tried their product. I worked through all the different kinds before I came to a singular, definitive realization. I want to have White Lion Tea in my life going forward. If White Lion Tea were a person, I would want to invite them over for tea and have an enjoyable morning.

For me, coffee and tea is great when it’s presented in the most desirable fashion. Packaging can only go so far in determining the value of a product. The product itself has to be of the highest level of quality. A product that’s lackluster is still going to be lackluster even though the package is eye catching. White Lion Tea produces an exceptional product from start to finish. The packaging invites you to consume what’s within and the product itself does not disappoint. We should all demand this level of quality from all the tea purveyors we come across.


This post is the start of a section of this blog that focuses on tea. I will continue to find companies that sell tea independently. I also would like to learn as much about tea as I know about coffee. I don’t know why I waited so long to start to cover tea. It’s something that’s brewed very similarly to coffee. I feel like if I had known what White Lion Tea was all about before I contacted them I would’ve picked them for the first post of my tea coverage. We will see what happens with my relationship with White Lion Tea going forward. I’m hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment