Sunday, October 16, 2016

Coffee Bean Direct - Stockton, New Jersey - coffeebeandirect.com


Coffee Bean Direct is a company I’ve covered many times before, but I failed to address our most recent interaction. There was a time when I was highly interested in smoked coffee. I contacted them to see if they would enlighten me on the subject. They sent me a couple of their smoked coffees and I was wholeheartedly impressed. As of writing this review, it appears that Coffee Bean Direct no longer sells smoked coffee. This is a shame.

My shame quickly turns into delight when I see that they still have an ample selection of 128 different coffees. This doesn’t even include the 89 types of tea they have over on their Tattle Tea side. I knew about their tea selection well before I started branching out and investigating tea. While I have never tried any of their teas, I’m sure that they amazing considering their razor sharp dedication when it comes to coffee. I hope to be able include them in my review of teas at some point.

I hold Coffee Bean Direct in high regard. I keep coming back to them no matter how many coffee companies I come across. They have worked with me on several occasions and I appreciate how open they are with me. It has been awhile since I contacted them last. I will change that as soon as this article is posted. I could write about them until there’s an individual article devoted to every type of coffee and tea they have in their repertoire.

Even though Coffee Bean Direct doesn’t sell smoked coffee anymore, I couldn’t help but write about them. Something has to be said about when a company opens their doors and shows nothing but friendship. I have dealt with a considerable amount of companies who have given me the exact opposite treatment. In these situations, I go back to my philosophy about coffee, which I have gone over several times. For the people who love coffee, it produces some of the most organic interactions between them and their fellow man. Treating people with anything less than complete and total respect cuts the enjoyable parts of coffee out of the equation.  

Not many coffee companies offer as many products as Coffee Bean Direct, but, in the end, it’s far from a matter of quantity. Coffee Bean Direct doesn’t offer any product to the public unless it passes their high standards of quality. Everyone reading this story should give them a deep, long look and pick up a few of their products along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment