Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fresh Roasted Coffee - Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania - freshroastedcoffee.com (Part 2)


I owe Fresh Roasted Coffee an apology. They sent me a considerable amount of coffee one year ago for me to review. I consumed and thoroughly enjoyed said coffee, but circumstances in my life prevented me from devoting enough time to writing reviews about them to my standards. That’s no excuse though. Their generosity is something I sincerely appreciate.

It has been a considerable amount of time since I enjoyed a cup of their coffee. I went through the stash they sent me rather quickly. I still remember each cup as if I had it this morning. That’s how good their coffee is. Since we last conversed through email, they have grown considerably and have added a lot of wonderful new varieties to their repertoire.

I love the shirt that they sent me and I still wear it on a regular basis. On the back, it says “Why be tired when you can be wired?” I couldn’t agree more. Those are words I apply to many different things in my life. They also show a tremendous passion that’s present within Fresh Roasted Coffee. The strength behind these words definitely lends to the quality of their coffee.

I feel bad that I have no real specifics to offer in this review. I would not want to speculate on how I felt about certain brands because the amount of time that has passed would make such an exercise nothing more than speculation. I do not want to do that because it would be a disservice to Fresh Roasted Coffee and everything they have to offer the coffee drinking public.

Their coffee is so full of flavor and each blend has its own unique flavor, which is different compared to other companies that package the same type of company under several other names. Flavor and strength are two big things I look for in a good brand of coffee. Both of these elements were present in every coffee blend I tried from Fresh Roasted Coffee.

Fresh Roasted Coffee is a company that’s on the rise. If their rate of growth over the past year is any indication, I expect that they will continue to climb through the ranks. They’re already a coffee that’s worth paying considerable attention to. Anything they can do to build on their reputation as a rising star in the coffee industry is something they should jump on.

A lot of coffees from smaller roasters tend to cost considerably more than what you would pay at the grocery store. That’s not the case with what you would buy from Fresh Roasted Coffee. They charge a rate that’s definitely reasonable considering the quality of the merchandise that you will get in return. At the prices Fresh Roasted Coffee charges, they’re a welcome entry in the marketplace.

This writer is at a loss in the face of the many blends that Fresh Roasted Coffee has to offer. On one hand, I understand that the lateness of this review might have tarnished what little relationship I had with them. On the other hand, I’m a coffee fiend who’s always looking to try something new. The varieties from Fresh Roasted Coffee surely will peak the interest of any coffee aficionado.

Originally, I had a hard time tracking down Fresh Roasted Coffee. They’re far more visible now; however, they are not as visible as they deserve. People would rather settle for the lackluster beans they might find at the grocery store. Those brands produce nothing more than pitiful flavored water masquerading as the real deal.

You should leave that segment of the coffee market alone once and for all. Commonly available coffee brands are neither affordable nor of a noticeable level of quality. They are convenient and that’s all they have going for them. Anyone who decides to venture outside of their comfort zone and try something different will find that they should have gone elsewhere a long time ago.

Someone who’s looking for a different brew should look no further than Fresh Roasted Coffee. They want you to become as passionate about their coffee as they are. When you talk to anyone who works within Fresh Roasted Coffee, you will feel like you’re one of the family. They realize the importance of the role that they play in the operation of their organization and want them to come back for more.

Every time a coffee lover sticks with a brand that they love they tend to get tired of that brand over time. That’s not going to happen if you place an order with Fresh Roasted Coffee. They are coming out with new varieties all the time that are just as good, if not better, than all the ones that came before. Once you have grown weary of one blend, you could reach for another.


The length of this review might be long, but that’s with good reason. A good cup of coffee has a way of changing the way a person thinks about the world. The fact that it has been so long since I tried coffee from Fresh Roasted Coffee shows how memorable their coffee is. Although it has been a year since I had anything from their portfolio, I hope it won’t be as long before I can enjoy their coffee once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment