Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fresh Roasted Coffee - Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania - freshroastedcoffee.com (Part 1)


Fresh Roasted Coffee is another one-stop shop for all you need in the world of coffee. I had the pleasure of trying a pile of their coffees during the first stage of this blog. I swear I wrote a review about them, but I have yet to come across it. I had to dig deep in my memory banks to figure out where this review ended up. I sifted through my emails and discovered that I had written a lengthy review about them. I sent it their way for their consideration, which is a practice I have since discontinued. 

After waiting for a long time, I abandoned the idea of receiving any sort feedback, thinking the review was less subpar. I will publish this review as a second part to this series. I assure you that this review was written by me. The saved date on it is over two years ago, so there’s no guarantee that it’s similar to my reviews in terms of quality. I want this review to be shown to the world because I have a great deal of respect for this company.

This company has gotten onto my radar again because of their ample selection of both coffee and teas. I am working to build out my stash of tea reviews, so I would love the chance to try some of their teas as well. Although I have tried their coffee before, their rate of growth since I finished my last review about them has been tremendous. I know for a fact that they have changed their coffee for the better while also adding several new varieties to their repertoire.

I am dismayed at the fact that I haven’t heard from them in a number of years. I wrote to them recently and heard nothing once again. I understand that they might have some reluctance in dealing with me. I have no delusions of grandeur or thoughts that I’m deserving of any company's attention. All I know is I’m a coffee lover and I want to talk about coffee with other coffee lovers. What’s wrong with that?


Anytime I believe in a company as much as I believe in Fresh Roasted Coffee I want to throw my complete weight behind them. I want to be their friend and, most of all, biggest supporter. I will continue to write about Fresh Roasted Coffee, even if they make the decision that they don’t want to engage in a conversation with me. Regardless of what I hear from what source, I will talk about coffee in all its forms. Fresh Roasted Coffee is just one of those companies that does it better than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment