Monday, October 24, 2016

The Virginia Tea Company - Manassas, Virginia - virginiateacompany.com

I have written many times about what presentation does to one’s interpretation of a product. Virginia Tea Company is an organization that prides itself on how their products look just as good as they taste. I will be the first to tell you that they taste great. The best of the best in any industry can be measured by the loyalty their customers show them. To get their business of the ground, Virginia Tea Company started a Kickstarter campaign. In a 30-day period, their campaign was fully funded, giving them a multitude of resources to truly start selling their products to the masses.

They sent a canister that included their chai tea, some tea bags, and a tea infuser. On the side, there were also samplers of their caffeinated and herbal varieties. I found myself drawn to their chai tea because of its multifaceted flavors. It tastes sweet without actually being sweet. For some reason, it reminded me of some sort of baked good, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

I also enjoyed the samplers. I am always conflicted when I try out an assortment of anything. While I get excited at the idea of trying a range of products, I feel sad when the products in question are as great as those from Virginia Tea Company. I end up wanting more and regret the fact I consumed the only amount I had of the product. This conflicted feeling is the reason why I request full size samples whenever possible instead of focusing on the samplers.

I am not disrespecting Virginia Tea Company in saying this. I am saying that their product is so great that you would be better off ordering the full sized versions than the samplers. If you want to get a sense of what this company is about, you should buy the samplers right away. I guarantee you that they’re great and you should go for the full sized versions of their products.

Companies like Virginia Tea Company are the reason why I look to establish long-term relationships with the companies I review. There’s a distinct difference between companies with potential and great companies that also have potential. A company that’s both great and brimming with potential will just get better with time. I don’t want to be on the outside looking in as I see Virginia Tea Company reach the plateaus I know they have before them.


No comments:

Post a Comment