Sunday, October 18, 2015

Publik Coffee Roasters: Where For Art Thou?

I have written about Publik Coffee Roasters before, but for some reason, they have never paid me any mind. In fact, the only Utah coffee companies I've had more than one interaction with are Beans & Brews and Daily Rise Expresso. Everyone else has either flat out ignored me or gone dark after our first communication.

I don't understand this phenomenon. I would really like to learn more about Publik Coffee Roasters. I wanted to profile them on this blog; however, I have no information on which I could base such a profile.

Advertising a business is hard. It requires spending considerable amounts of money on campaigns that could produce zero results. Getting your business profiled anywhere is free advertising.

A big part of the profiles I write comes down to my interactions with particular companies. If they're forthcoming and friendly, I'm more likely to write something positive. If not, the writing falls flat and has a negative sound to it.

Any time I write something positive for a company I feel the need to say that my words are not and never will be for sale. The opinions contained within my posts are based on nothing more than research. I want to be as informed as possible about the subjects of my writings. Otherwise, what's the point?

I aim to become the authority on coffee on the internet. I will not be able to attain this status unless I cover coffee from every possible angle. That would require me to interact with every coffee company across the globe, including, but not limited to Publik Coffee Roasters.

My efforts to cover coffee always seem to wrap around to the places in my own backyard. I'm dismayed at the fact that Utah coffee companies have largely ignored me. I see that as more of a challenge than sign of defeat though.

I look forward to when I'll be able to write a lengthy review of Publik Coffee Roasters. I'll be the first to sing their praises. My desire to review them has been a long time coming.

If you work at Publik Coffee Roasters, contact me at allenglines@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment