Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Death Wish Coffee Company Deserves a Super Bowl Commercial

In my most recent article about Death Wish Coffee Company, I left out the fact that they're a top ten finalist in the Small Business Big Game contest that Intuit is holding under their Quickbooks umbrella.

If Death Wish wins this contest, they will be able to have a commercial that airs during the Super Bowl. This spot would rocket them into coffee juggernaut status. It needs to happen.

Click Here to Vote for Death Wish Coffee Company

The top three finalists for this contest will be picked on November 3rd. Until then, I will aggressively promote this article several times a day. I'm sure there will be another period of time after that where the winner is chosen. I will write a new article at that time.

I cannot stress the importance of this of this moment enough. Small coffee companies don't have these opportunities often. When they do, they're passed over in favor of companies that are bigger, but not necessarily more deserving.

Advertisements that are featured in the Super Bowl are put on the world's stage. Whether they're good or bad, people talk about them. For companies that are new to the game, it can be the start of something amazing.

Death Wish is a small business that's staffed with some of the most talented, intriguing people I have come across. I wouldn't keep writing about them unless I liked their people. The best part is they're as devoted to taking care of their customers as they are to making their products.

I'm not familiar with the other companies featured in this contest. I'm sure they're great. All I know is I'm throwing my full support behind Death Wish Coffee Company.

You only have to click a button to vote in this contest. That's it. You don't even have to provide any personal information.

You can vote once every 24 hours if you want for the entire length of the contest. I definitely vote every day. I think you should too.

Click Here to Vote for Death Wish Coffee Company

I get nervous any time I come across a voting based contest that doesn't post its results. The effort a person goes through to vote should be rewarded. They should know if their vote made a difference.

I want people to look at this contest as an opportunity to put little coffee on the map. The world will take notice if a small coffee company is able to stand toe to toe with the greats and hold their own. So many other small coffee companies would get opportunities they might not have had previously.

The passion I have for little coffee stems from the dissatisfaction I had for what big coffee was giving me. I got tired of lifeless, flavorless coffee going into my cup on a daily basis. I wanted something to change.

Death Wish was one of the first coffee companies I came across. Their products changed the way I looked at coffee once and for all. I haven’t had a cup of anything from big coffee since.

While Death Wish has a considerable following on social media, I feel like they don’t get the respect they deserve. They’re still unknown to a majority of the coffee drinking public. I don’t think that's right.

I call on all hipsters and lovers of little coffee alike to unite and vote every day. You can’t say that you support little coffee and let an opportunity like this pass you by. You have to put your money where your mouth is and start clicking.

Some of you out there might think that I’m blowing things out of proportion. That's not the case. There’s no better time to have a commercial air than during the Super Bowl.

Who would you rather see come across the screen on the day of the big game? The same old companies that have been putting out commercials for the past 30 years or a capable, well-deserving newcomer?

This has to happen. When November 3rd rolls around, Death Wish Coffee Company needs to be on the top of the heap. I will do everything in my power to make this happen. I hope you will join me.

Click Here to Vote for Death Wish Coffee Company

No comments:

Post a Comment