Tuesday, August 13, 2013

WANTED: Coffee Shop Merchandise

I fully anticipate opening up an Instagram account devoted to this blog to showcase all of the coffee I'm drinking and other items I receive. A slideshow of pictures of cups and bags of coffee is only going to go so far. Everyone will become bored of the situation before long. To remedy this monotonous predicament, I am asking for any piece of coffee shop merchandise. These items will be prominently featured in the Instagram account as well as on the blog.

I don't want to limit the types of items I could potentially receive. I am leaning on the generosity of the coffee shops that come to my blog. I want to see something that represents you, whether it's a t-shirt, coffee cup, bag of grounds/beans, or some other item. I want to see it and the world does as well.

If you want to get in touch with me, you can do so at 801-941-2092 or allenglines@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment