Saturday, August 10, 2013

To Any and Every Coffee Shop

WANTED: Coffee Shop Merchandise

I love what you do and I want to represent you in this blog. If you could send me any sort of product that you have available, I will post pictures and do an individual profile on your shop. I am not limiting the types of products that I am requesting. If you are willing to send it to me, I am more than happy to provide it with coverage.

Send me an email at allenglines@gmail.com or call me at 801-941-2092 and I will provide you with my mailing address.

What's In It for You: One word, exposure. I have a built-in audience of over 50,000 visitors who are excited to hear about you.

For the Coffee Shops with No Coffee or Merchandise to Send: Perhaps we can work out a sponsorship deal. This deal would lead to you being mentioned in every single post that I make on my blog for $1 each day. Email me if you are interested in such a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment