Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Death Wish Coffee Company - Review #1



I came across the delicious brew from Death Wish Coffee Company through a Google search looking for new types of coffee. From the moment I read about it, I knew that it would be the perfect jumping off point for this coffee project. After all, how can you not read about a coffee having 200% more caffeine than all the other major brands and not pay attention?

I didn't know what to expect from this coffee going in. All of the other strong coffees I'd had in the past were too burnt tasting for my liking. This coffee had the same smooth taste as a regular cup of 100% Columbian, but this is no regular cup of coffee.

To put this into perspective, my wife is someone who hates coffee and never has any of the blends that I try. She refuses to touch the stuff no matter how hard I try to get her to. She took one smell of the grounds in my bag of Death Wish Coffee and had to have a cup. She now drinks it on a daily basis, which is bad for me because the bag is not endless.

In my previous experiences with coffee, I thought that nothing could come along to change my preconceived notions. Death Wish Coffee arrived and taught me that there's another territory into which coffee needs to venture. It made me realize that coffee didn't have to be secondary to energy drinks, its hyperactive cousin.

My only complaint is that, at some point in the near future, the bag that I received will be empty. I think I might shed a tear on that day.

For the people who are on the fence as to whether they should try Death Wish Coffee, it's time to get off that fence and place and order. From the moment that you try your first cup, you will be hooked and will keep coming back for more on a daily basis. The warning label that's printed on every bag is not a warning at all. It's an invitation to get your mind blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment