Sunday, August 11, 2013

Things I'd Like to Review - Item #1 - Tim Horton's

As a citizen of the state of Utah, I am nowhere near a Tim Horton's location. For those of you who don't know, Tim Horton's is a coffee shop/restaurant chain that has been operating out of Canada since 1964 and came to the United States in 1986. There are countless locations of this restaurant and some of them in the United States. When something is a major part of the cuisine of any country, I can't help but be intrigued.

That's where I need your help. I want to desperately try and review coffee from Tim Horton's. I understand that they sell coffee online, but that's not the same. I would absolutely love it if someone sent me some coffee from an actual Tim Horton's location or at least a grocery store in Canada. I feel like at that point I would get the genuine article and be bale to write my review from there.

If you're interested in sending me Tim Horton's coffee, please send me an email at allenglines@gmail.com or call me at 801-941-2092.

No comments:

Post a Comment