Sunday, November 6, 2016

Nossa Familia Coffee - Portland, Oregon - nossacoffee.com


Nossa Familia Coffee has undergone a great deal of changes since I was introduced to them a number of years ago. When I came upon them, they were a fine organization that was capable of producing some of the best coffee in the business. There was something about them that seemed wholesome and down to earth. They still have these aspects to their organization that are very approachable; however, the years have been good to them. Their current web presence has a bit of slickness to it that enhances the solid aspects that drew me to them in the first place.

I enjoy any company that puts as much attention into the way their products look as much as how their products taste. I have seen many companies who have taken advantage of the same red, black, and white color scheme Nossa Familia Coffee uses. I will hand it to them for having some of the best looking bags of coffee in the business. If I didn't already know their coffee was tasty, I would want to reach for one of their bags. I know you would feel the same way if you decided to seek them out.

I would love to have the opportunity to see what Nossa Familia Coffee is like today. I am sure that their craftsmanship has only improved since their paths have crossed. I do not have any specifics regarding the actual flavor of their coffee. I do remember that it was exceptional and I enjoyed every moment I spent drinking it. The earlier version of The Coffee Encyclopedia was a disaster in every sense of the word. My notes from the round of testing I performed on their coffee fell by the wayside and became less and less coherent over time.


I regret the issues I have caused in the past with the coffee companies with whom I have interacted. The New Coffee Encyclopedia is a much different animal. Any company I’m working with now should find solace in the fact that this entity is something that’s headed for better things. I will re-engage Nossa Familia Coffee in the coming days in the hope they will come back to my side. I would completely understand if they didn’t. Regardless of the outcome, I’m 100% confident in giving them my wholehearted endorsement. They’re among the best coffee companies this industry has to offer and well worthy of your attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment