Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Madbrook Donut Company - Coffee and Donuts Together Again

I have the luxury of living near Madbrook Donut Company here in Layton, Utah. As a fan of donuts, I had to pay them a visit. I'm not the biggest fans of the donuts made by major companies based in other states. Utah only recently got Dunkin Donuts. We have some other donut companies nearby, but I have yet to go to them so I can't comment on their value. I was astounded by the fact that I had the option to try some delicious local donuts around the corner from where I live.

Madbrook Donut Company falls into a strange category because it offers everything under the sun. When you come into contact with a company that sells anything and everything, but they have the name of only one product on their marquee, you would think that company only does the thing that they advertise well. The same can't be said for this company. They are well rounded in every sense of the word.

I tried a mocha and latte drink. The mocha drink was infused with chunks of toffee, which is not usually my cup of tea, but they pulled it off in more ways than one. The latte drink that they sent my way was one of the best iced coffee drinks that I have ever tasted. I liked the level of strength of these drinks because I was more focused on the taste of them than anything else. They left a great aftertaste in my mouth and didn't make me feel too jittery.

The best thing about Madbrook Donut Company is that they have more than one location in the state. I haven't paid a visit to their Roy location quite yet. I hope to do so in the future. If they do things similar to how they do them in Layton, they are a treat to the area. I plan to revisit the Layton location in the future just to smell all of the great smells that come from their establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment